Our Administrative and Financial Support service is spot assistance that normally addresses one or more administrative or financial issues.
The service is normally completed in a short lapse of time, accompanied by a brief report of the case, and the expert’s opinion.
Typically, the subject of such assistance is:
- the methodology for the calculation of personnel costs
- the soundness of the Time Recording System (time-sheets)
- the eligibility of categories of personnel (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5)
- the eligibility of subcontracts and contracts
- the methodologies of depreciation of durable equipment
- the calculation of the unit value for internally invoiced goods and services
- the amendment to the Grant Agreement & Consortium Agreement
- the use of the Participant Portal
Beyond specific issues, our support may also address more generally the overall management of the grants, or the methodologies of implementation adopted by the beneficiary organization.